Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Art Classes For 2012

Abstract Watercolour Work in Progress

My winter classes are now online!

Tuesdays and Wednesdays I'll be at the Cedar Hill Visual Arts Centre:

Acrylic Painting Studio 9:30 to Noon   This is a mentored painting class for students who want to work on their own projects at their own pace with my assistance. Course number 467754
Creative Watercolour  1-3:30 As I specialize in unconventional watercolour techniques, this class focuses on unusual surfaces and adding mixed media. Both of these classes run for 8 weeks and start January 17th  Course number 467755
Watercolour 101 9:30 to Noon  Straightforward beginner class concentrating on getting comfortable with the medium. Course number 467757 Starts on Wednesday January 25th and runs for six weeks

If you are registered with the  Saanich Reconline system you can register for those here  Unfortunately due to a programming error the Acrylic Painting Studio did not make it into the Active Living guide but it is now listed as one of the courses. 
You can also register in person or over the phone 250-475-7121.   If you have trouble please let me know.

Thursdays I'll be at Island Blue with Creative Acrylics-Explore from 9:30 to Noon for  8 weeks. ( sorry the Experimental Drawing Class will not be running) Click on the titles to take you to class descriptions and registration links

I have classes planned for the spring as well, including two Yupo workshops at  the Coast Collective http://www.coastcollective.ca/  but I'll blog more about them later

No comments:

Post a Comment