Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Class and Workshop Update


Well my life of leisure is over and its time to head back to the classroom!
Check out my schedule in this previous post
Creative Painting starts this Thursday Jan 6th at 9 am, its an earlier start but students are still welcome to come for the old time of 9:30 to noon. I still have a few spaces left in that one and in my First Steps In  Watercolour class on Tuesday Jan 11th [9:30 to noon]

Exploring Colour in Acrylics is almost full but there are two spaces last I checked

Creative Drawing at Island Blue  is full, but my drawing class that was due to start at Oaklands this week has been canceled, [ I guess people still haven't caught on to the fact the community centre is offering art classes now, or they are not attracted to the kid friendly format offered there.]

The painting shown is "Salmon Run", watercolour and acrylic on Arches Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment