Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fall Classes



I've finished with the markets and have no more shows booked for awhile. For the rest of the summer I will be concentrating on updating my Etsy Shop and working on a large canvas I have had on the back burner. I am in no hurry for my summer to end but you may want to think about some of the classes I have coming up in September:

At Island Blue Art Centre:

Wet On Wet Watercolour
Sept 7th to Oct 26th[tuesdays]
Learn how to control paint on saturated wet watercolour paper. The work pictured "Cityview" was painted using this method.

Creative Painting

Starts Sept 9th 9:30-noon.[thursdays]
I will be offering two eight week sessions back to back. This class offers artists of all levels the opportunity to work on their own projects with my feedback. As well as this creative coaching I will still offer demonstrations suggested by the students in the class.

Check Out my one day workshops at Island Blue at this Link
There are some interesting offerings by other instructors as well including some great new watercolour ones taught by Jessica Milne and Jenny Olsen, [both very talented artists and excellent teachers.]

At Henderson Recreation Centre I am offering an Acrylic Class which will focus on exploring colour theory. .
This class starts Sept 13th and runs for 8 sessions 9:30 to noon[mondays]

I have some classes at Oakland Community Centre but the program isn't out yet, I will post those in a week or so.

Questions? Contact me at starlesha@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment